Tuesday, February 25, 2014

Home Remedies for Curing your Cancer

By TheDean
Let me first start by giving you all my qualifications for this blog.
1) Diaganosed in 2000 with stage three non-Hodgkin's Lypmphoma
2) Those nasty little cells returned resulting in me having a bone marrow transplant at University Hospital in Syracuse N.Y. in 2002
3) While undergoing the transplant my bladder was destroyed by the high octane chemo where upon I   had to have a new bladder made from from my colon
4) Recently in 2013 had a stint placed in my body around my heart
5) When playing golf with total strangers both at home and away that they consider me a WALKING MIRACLE (especially doctors).
6) That I'm still here.
7) I believe God told me too.

Remedy # 1) Believed you are blessed and you truly are. Your life will surrounded by the greatest people you will truly meet. Especially the nurses. Turn everything over to God

Remedy # 2) Don't concern yourself with what their treating you with or what the side effects will be, it is what it is. Turn everything over to God 

Remedy # 3)  Don't go to the internet. Let one of your friends or spouse. But not you the patient. Don't worry they've done this before, meaning the Dr's. Turn everything over to God

Remedy #4) When your 1st visit to the treatment room takes place be sure to relax. Yeah, I know 
easier said that done, but read on. Think of gears turning in your old watch and how the teeth mesh together on your bicycle. The  chain meshes with the link to your pedal it's smooth and seamless, now if turn nervous and tense up, how will your body react and work with the Chemo. About as well as your bike when you jam and press on the pedal or shake your old watch till it screams. Turn everything over to God

 Remedy # 5) While your sitting there patiently and calmly as the chemicals go into your body say a prayer for all those who have passed from this life into the next. The staff that is treating you is applying to you from what they learned from previous patients. Just imagine treatments with out Ports. Turn everything over to God.

Remedy # 6)  Get yourself a pet. Preferably a dog so you can take nice walks where upon your focus will be on the pet and not your issues. My first night I could only go 100 yds. Two months later 1mile. Turn everything over to God

Remedy # 7) Rest, enjoy your new life you deserve it. But don't take credit, give credit where credit is due. THANK THE GOOD LORD WHO GAVE TALENT TO ALL THOSE THAT HELPED YOU.

Any other remedies from the home spun please respond. Criticisms accepted.

4 comments:

  1. This is excellent advice! Thank you for sharing your expertise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this, Dean. Thanks for sharing your experiences. We can all learn from your outlook, attitude, and way of coping.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dean, my man, I have great respect and admiration for you. Sail on my friend

    Mike Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dean, the youth need closure like us adults. The need to experience the circle of life. Like picture, I started my funeral service calling burying dead animals I came across. I felt I gave the dignity and close. Most of all, as a young boy, I gained closure. Thanks

    ReplyDelete